1. Evernote (FREE) – Take notes, record audio, and take pictures – all at the same time if needed. This is an amazing tool. Record the audio of a buyer/seller appointment, give it to your buyer to take notes as they walk through a house during a showing, or take pictures of key features of a home. Evernote will sync to all of your devices, so you automatically have the notes on your iPad, iPhone, desktop, or laptop. (Also available for the iPhone)
2. Flipboard (FREE) – Keep track of the latest news and follow your favorite RSS feeds all in one place.
3. Dropbox (FREE) – Dropbox is the easiest way to store, sync, and, share files online. This is the easiest way to transfer files from your desktop or laptop to your iPad. This free app is must-have for any real estate agent. (Also available for the iPhone)
4. Open Home Pro ($3.99) – THE ONLY APP YOU WILL EVER NEED FOR AN OPEN HOUSE. No more sign in sheets! Once you have buyers come in, they simply sign in with their name, email and any other pertinent info. After they sign in, you can add notes to remember them or comments that they said. After the open house, export all of the visitor’s information to a CSV file to add them to your database or mailing lists.
5. iAnnotate PDF ($9.99) – This app allow you to annotate PDF’s in a variety of ways. You an edit text, move notes with your finger, draw, and add a personalized signature and so much more. Have a buyer that is ready to make an offer on the spot? Why go back to the office… fill it out IN THE HOME!
What are your favorite iPad apps for real estate?